Monday, September 08, 2003

whee ! spent 3hours typing e.lit and ss notes. nt counting the 2hours i spent typing some more e.lit notes ytd. dying le ._.
seriously gonna die frm excess reading just on that sub alone. 44pages of notes ! O_o gonna end up wearing one of those thick and blackish specs that has millions of visible circles on the lens. maybe i'll end up as an owl and perch on your shoulder.

haha okay exaggerating la. only my first day nerding for the exams. -sings 'im a survivor' song-

my mum thinks that her loud voice is a blessing bcos its highly possible for her to join the navy and command people. and also bcos she manages to wake me up from my beauty sleep just by talking on the phone on the kitchen. which is really far away from my room.

-yawns-

'off to eat lunch then study chem+physics.
ahh ! am i allowed to have a life ?!
all i do is eat, sleep, study watch tv and go out for bfast+dinner w my family ._. oh and occasional study sessions

i swear, im gonna enjoy myself fully after the exams.